Friday, August 7, 2009

Woo hoo! 2 days in a row. . .

I told you I was going to do more tonight. It just took me a while to get to it. Let's see we left off with February. I think I am just going to do March for tonight only because there was so much we did. Jeff and I took the girls to Disney World for spring break. We drove down the Friday night before Easter. The girls woke up Easter morning in Florida. And we went to Disney World on Easter. Do you think they were having fun??


We stopped at Daytona Beach on the way down. Adrienne wasn't too sure about the ocean when we got down there, but once she figured out how much fun it was, she didn't want to leave.



We had a blast this trip. We only had one day of bad weather and it poured. There were actually tornados in the area, but we never saw anything. That was the only day of bad weather we have had in all the trips we've taken down there, so I'm not complaining one bit. We took the girls to see the princesses and the fairies. Adrienne loved them. Morgan was thrilled to meet Tinker Bell (her favorite Disney Character).




We went to Busch Gardens Tampa one day. Jeff and Morgan enjoyed all the roller coasters. I'm not big on them, so it wasn't all that great for me. Jeff, Morgan and Kelli rode the log flume

Adrienne and I stayed on the ground. I got this shot as they came off the last drop right in front of us. I wish I could have zoomed in a little more, but you can still tell it's them. Kelli loves that ride.


There were some beautiful animals there. I couldn't believe it when we saw this white peacock. The girls loved watching it strut around showing off for everyone.


We spend one day in Epcot, and the flowers there were absolutely beautiful this year. I have never been in spring and I can honestly say, that I prefer early spring to any other time of the year (with late fall coming in a close second).


At one point, we were sitting on a wall with these geraniums behind us. Look who came up to us to say hello. The kids were having a blast watching him run around. He was a friendly little guy.

While we were in Hollywood Studios, we ran into one of the girls I work with at Grand. She was there with her husband and 2 kids. It was funny to see somebody I knew so far from home. Although we found out later that there were like 3 or 4 families that we knew that were down there the same week we were. I took the girls to see Playhouse Disney. Adrienne was up dancing around and having a good time. She was at a good age to be down there this time.
There was a new ride there. It was from Toy Story. The line to get in was almost as much fun as the ride itself. All the stuff was like being in a playroom. All the "toys" were huge. Mr. Potato head was telling jokes. The whole set up was neat.
Every time I go back to download more pictures, I think of more of the stuff we did and all the fun we had. I could go on and on, but I know you all don't want to read all that.
Kelli started softball again in March. This was her 3rd year. This year, one of her friends from daycare that she has known since she was a baby started playing and the girls were able to be on the same team. She loved having Hannah on her team.
So between dance, softball and a trip to Florida, we had a very busy month.
I think I am going to wrap it up now, it's late and I have a feeling that Adrienne is going to have me up pretty early in the morning.
I'll be back this weekend at least once (probably twice) more to finish catching everyone up.

No comments: