Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the girls first day back to school! They were so excited. Well, Morgan & Kelli were at least.





Adrienne wasn't too happy about it as you can see. She was not happy that Kelli was going without her. But she perked up eventually. Dance starts tomorrow for Kelli. Morgan starts Wednesday. I know they can't wait. I can! I'm not looking forward to the drive every week.

I've been off since Thursday afternoon and have to go back tomorrow. I am not looking forward to that. I would much rather stay home and be here when Kelli gets off the bus again. She loves riding the bus home. I wish we could do it more often.

Well, It's late and I need to get in bed. I've been filling out the girls forms for school. I've finally finished, so I'm off to bed to try and get some sleep. I'll try to post tomorrow night after dance or Wednesday after McDonald's night. I'll explain that one later. I'm running out of battery power on my laptop, so I'm going to sign off before it dies.



No comments: