Sunday, September 14, 2008

Woo Hoo

Two posts in one day, aren't you impressed?!! Actually, I was posting earlier from my laptop and all the layouts I did are on the desktop. I had to come work on something, so I thought I would go ahead and post a few of the layouts I did. I did a book for mom and some of these are from it. I scanned them into the computer. The one of Kelli on pink & brown and the one of Adrienne on Green are from that book. The others are digital for a book that I am working on for the girls. I haven't decided if I'm going to give it to them as a Christmas gift or what.

I'll have to load more later. There are a couple of ones I did from the wedding that turned out really good. I'll try to post them later tonight or early in the week. It's getting close to bath time and I think I have to go beat a 2 year olds bottom. She has this deck of cards and she will get it out and THROW the cards every where. I just finished helping her pick them all up and now she is throwing them down the stairs again. It's a never ending battle, that I am losing rapidly.

No comments: